Saturday, May 21, 2011

"These People Can Barely Predict the Weather, How Can they Predict The Rapture?"

As I sit here on my bed watching my son swing away and my dear husband lay here watching 'Zombieland' I think, well the end of the world is supposed to begin today. Today, May 21 2011, is supposed to be the beginning of the end. It was supposed to begin in Asia, as far as I know that continent is still alive and kicking. With that being said, it is already Sunday May 22 in some parts of the world. While the Rapture is no joking matter, I don't mean to poke fun at all. I do by all means believe the end is near, just not today. I mean these people can barely predict if it is going to be rainy and 55 degrees or sunny and 95, why do people really believe they know when the Rapture is coming?

But what if it was today, what if today was really the end? My baby is only a few weeks away from being six months old. Briley hasn't even turned three yet. And me and Jonathan haven't even been married two months yet! There is so much I want to see the kids do, I would be happy if we made it to Bent's first birthday. But in all seriousness, would my family(who means more than the world to me) really know how I felt, if something did happen?

So here is what I want them to know, in case something happens to me any time soon. You know before Briley and Bentlee can comprehend the meaning of my ramblings. And way before Jonathan starts actively listening to me!

Jonathan Carl - my husband, better half, love, best friend and at times only person who will argue with me when I am in that mood. I hope you already know those things I just listed you as, but in case you didn't..you do now. I want you to know that even though we were not together long before we got married, I don't regret a second of it. Also, most people are together before they have kids, I came into the relationship pregnant. But I could not ask for a better father for Bentlee, you have really showed me what love is. Not only do you love Briley and Bentlee to no end, you love me..almost as much. And I know to people who don't have kids, or don't care about their kids, they would be upset for you loving them more than me. But I am so grateful, it really makes me happy. So I want you, my dear husband, to know that I love you more than life itself. You are my only one and I hope nothing happens anytime soon because I want to spend forever on earth with you before we spend forever together in heaven:)

Briley Madeline - you are my sunshine! I remember when I first met you and how terrified you made me. Not only was I trying to impress your daddy, but more so impress you. I will never forget when we took you to the park and you got terrified of the leaves crunching so I carried you back to the car, then you didn't want your daddy. That just warmed my heart. You have taught me so much and you are only 2! Shouldn't I be teaching you? Nevertheless I wouldn't have anything any differently. You really know how to make me laugh when I feel like crying. I love you as if you were really my own daughter. You mean the world to me and more Briley, please don't ever forget that!

Bentlee Jett - ah my baby boy! You my son are my world! I remember when I found out I was pregnant with you, and then when I found out you were Bentlee Jett and not Kiyah Juliette, and I remember the day I went to the hospital to have you. The day you came into this world, the day my life forever changed. You are almost six months old now and you are growing entirely too fast. Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and have you my baby forever, you are more independent today than yesterday and it breaks my heart. I love how much you are learning though, I love the stage you are at now and how you chew on your toes. I guess what I am trying to say is that in case something happens to mommy, please know that she loves you more than the world, you are mommy's world and always will be!

As you can tell, my family means the world to me and more. I would not trade them for the world. I cannot imagine what life would be like without them here with me. So in case something does happen and the Rapture does come, at least I know I will spend forever with them in Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment