Saturday, June 25, 2011

When I first met you, I had NO IDEA you would mean this much to me

I guess I could start by saying alot has happened since my last blog post, but don't worry, I will have plenty of time to post now.

Me and Jonathan have been married for almost three months now, wow time DOES fly when you are in love<3 We also found out we are expecting again, I am now ten weeks and five days pregnant :) And Jonathan and my dad also started driving a truck(my dad's old job).

I saw them off at 7a.m this morning and it was bittersweet. I think I cried more this past week and today than I did the whole time I was in labor. Take that back, I KNOW I did.

It was bittersweet, knowing I won't get to see my one and only for the next two months(company training takes a while!)

So now I am a stay at home mommy && wife, I have had a job since I was sixteen, I don't know how to -not- work. I guess I will figure that out day by day.

The hardest part for me is knowing that my husband, my best friend, the one I AM going to spend my life with (regardless of what people say or do to TRY to change that) is miles and miles away and I can't even hold his hand. Since we have been together we have never even been apart two weeks, much less two months.

I just hope he knows how much I love him and I am counting down the days until I get to see him again :) I will keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment